Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients 2 Tsp coconut oil
- Wash and chop onion, jalapeno, cilantro and tomatoes.
- Season both sides of pork with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add coconut oil to pan.
- Saute pork until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Remove pork from pan and place in a bowl.
- Add onion and jalapeno to hot pan, and sauté until tender.
- Add broth and tomatoes, and reduce heat to low. Simmer two more minutes, scraping pan sides and bottom to loosen any browned bits.
- Return pork and juices to pan. Stir in lime juice and simmer until pork is fully cooked.
- Top with fresh cilantro and avocado, and wrap with butter lettuce leaves to serve.