By: delighted momma
What you will need:
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of honey
- a few dashes of sea salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the chocolate batter onto a parchment lined baking sheet and speed it around evenly.
- Place the baking sheet with chocolate into the freezer and freeze for about 30 minutes or until it is set.
- EAT and enjoy!
This chocolate recipe does need to stay refrigerated or in the freezer as it tends to melts slightly if left out.